- Oct 2017: I just presented our ATOMS work at 2017 BMES Annual Meeting!
- Sep 2017: ATOMS on the cover of Nature Biomedical Engineering
Our work on localization of microscale devices inside the body using principles of nuclear magnetic resonance has just been featured on the cover of Nature Biomedical Engineering!
Artificial ATOMS for localization of microscale devices inside the body
- Jun 2017: I am honored to be the recipient of the 2017 Demetriades – Tsafka – Kokkalis Prize in Biotechnology, Division of Engineering and Applied Science, Caltech
Awarded to a PhD candidate for the best thesis, publication, or discovery in the field of Biotechnology or Related Fields
Caltech EAS News, The Demetriades – Tsafka – Kokkalis Prizes
- Jun 2017: I am honored to be the recipient of the 2017 Charles and Ellen Wilts Prize, Dept. of Electrical Engineering, Caltech
For outstanding independent research in electrical engineering leading to a PhD
Caltech EE News, Wilts Prize
- Sep 2015: Co-recipient of the 2015 IEEE CICC Best Student Paper Award, 2nd Place
Co-author of the paper ”20Gb/s 0.77pJ/b VCSEL Transmitter with Nonlinear Equalization in 32nm SOI CMOS,” presented at 2015 IEEE CICC
- Oct 2014: I am honered to be named the 2014 Caltech Rosen Graduate Scholar
Caltech Rosen Bioengineering Center
- Jun 2013: Intraocular Retinal Prosthesis Research wins at Broadcom’s 2013 BFURC
Caltech EAS Press Release, Broadcom Press Release